Hypertrophy/ Strength Program
Hypertrophy/Strength is a direct continuation of the Functional Hypertrophy Program – a transition from increasing muscle size to creating true muscle strength.
Program at a Glance
Goal: Creating true muscle strength
Fitness Level: Anyone
Prerequisites: Functional Hypertrophy Program or have your fitness assessed by one of our coaches.
What to Expect
All training sessions will take place in our High Performance Unit in small groups to encourage accountability, provide a team atmosphere and help keep you motivated.
- 3 x one hour group training sessions per week
- A meal plan provided by Accredited Sports Dietician, Brady Schulz.
- A Training supplement designed to help with recovery at the completion of each training session
- Body composition and strength testing, before and after completion of the program
- Access to your program via a smart phone app named Team Buildr.
- A group information session running through all of the requirements of the program and answer any questions you may have about the transition into this new training phase.
This style of training will continue to condition the muscles and joints towards preparation for more dynamic or powerful activities such as those found in a sporting environment. Changes to tempo and set/rep ranges facilitate the shift whilst keeping some focus on continued hypertrophy.
Monitoring your progress
All training sessions will be supervised by our fully qualified Strength and Conditioning Coaches who will ensure to guide you through correct lifting techniques and tempos.
We do encourage all participants to continue to book in for a DEXA scan to accurately measure body composition. If you chose to have a DEXA scan before and after recently completing one of our other programs, it will not be necessary to receive another one prior to commencing this new program.
We do recommend, however, booking in another scan at the completion of this new program. As this is an additional cost of $50, this is not compulsory to complete one, but is highly recommended.
I've seen amazing results on my body composition scans. Education, consistency, accountability = amazing results.
I feel energised, set up for the day!
Want to get started?
Contact us to book a 'Needs Analysis' appointment or attend one of our information sessions to find out more.