Coronavirus (COVID-19) Facility Update
Following the announcement by the QLD Health Department on 2nd July 2020, we have now entered the QLD Stage 3 Industry COVID-Safe Plan! What does this mean?
- ALL memberships have been reactivated from 3rd July 2020 however, if you are dealing with a chronic health condition you may request an extension, to be considered for a longer hold.
- Members are no longer required to make a booking for a general gym session.
- The NEW Group Fitness Timetable has been released and commenced. Bookings are still required and can be made at Reception in advance/on arrival or via our website –
- Showers and saunas are now OPEN for use.
- Members now have 24/hr access
Due to current Covid-19 restrictions, we ask you to kindly follow the rules below:
- If you are feeling unwell even in the slightest bit (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) please do not attend The Fit Lab and immediately attend the doctor to get tested for Covid 19.
- Upon your first session back, you will be required to fill out a waiver.
- Upon entering the centre we are asking that everyone uses the supplied hand sanitiser at the entrance to ensure we minimise the chance of spread of any germs.
- Bring your own towel and water bottle, please note only the bottle fillers on the fountains will be assessable. We will also be selling water and protein shakes in our fridge as normal.
- You will notice multiple equipment/machines labelled ‘Out of Action’. We trust that you will use your best judgement to social distance and should you want to use a specific equipment/machine – please ask a staff member.
- Please use the supplied wipes on all equipment after use (inc dumbells, bars, weight plates etc.) We need members to ensure they are wiping down all equipment touched after use to provide the safest possible facility for everyone. Fit Lab staff will also be sanitising the equipment on a regular basis.
- Please ensure you continue to practice physical distancing of 1.5m and good hygiene. Extra sanitising stations are located around the facility for your convenience.
- If you have been overseas in the last 14 days or had contact with someone infected with Corona Virus, please do not attend The Fit Lab and self-quarantine.
Thank you for your support and patience during this time, we are excited to see you back at The Fit Lab! Please let us know if you have any further questions by calling 4638 7645.
There is something for everyone, no matter what fitness level. Working out should be on your terms because life is busy enough and your time is precious.
We offer a supportive family, friendly and community minded environment. Out team is dedicated to helping you reach your health and fitness goals quickly and safely.
The Fit Lab is locally owned and operated in Toowoomba. We have designed the Fitness Centre for those wanting to get the most out of their membership, offering the convenience of 24 hour access! Located in the CBD, The Fit Lab is the perfect destination for all your health and fitness needs.